Wednesday, July 26, 2006

Addictions

Well, it may not surprise you to know that I have other obsessions besides letterboxing- I know it is crazy but besides letterboxing I am passionate about birth (namely homebirth) my children and hubby, books, pottery, and way too many other things to mention here. I finally made the jump out of Boone county and planted a box and a bonus box in Cooper County where I grew up that highlights another couple of addictions/obsessions- old houses and cemeteries. If you are up for a little jaunt check out the Ravenswood LB-

http://www.letterboxing.org/BoxView.php?boxnum=24072&boxname=Ravenswood

hope you enjoy- know of any good old house I should see???-

1 comment:

mamakopp said...

I had so much fun planting these with you! It really is a place worth the trip. Ravenswood is fabulous and you can't beat the price of the tour.