Monday, March 26, 2007

Favorite Music PLBRing Up-Date: Vol. II

Just a quick check for those who signed up for the FM PLBRing. Things should be well under way and everyone should at the least have recieved their first box from this ring.

If you have not recieved at least one box from this ring, please let me know and I will follow up as to the delay.

I know several (myself included) were delayed at their start, though I believe all were deleievered within a few days of the launch date.

I for one have thuroughly enjoyed the boxes I have recieved thus far and eagerly await those forthcoming.

Enjoy!

Lnd-Crzr

2 comments:

Outdoor Girls said...

abc123

Outdoor Girls said...

I just returned from my seeing my favorite Musician in concert at Kemper Arena. At age 62 he put on one great concert. It's no wonder way I think he is the best!
Outdooor Girl