Wednesday, August 15, 2007

St. Louis Event

Hi all, It has been awhile since I've posted on anything due to being an old sick pregnant lady, but I wanted to remind you of the St. Louis Event in September. I am trying to nail down particulars. Hot dogs will be provided (since the bun was introduced at the Worlds Fair in St Louis) and then everyone just bring something to share. Please RSVP on AQ or at least on the blog so we know how much food to bring. Also, if you signed up or agreed to carve the inventor/invention stamp, please email me so I can start to get those, so Rozebud and Mo UR4 Me and I have planty of time to hide them. More details will follow, but please come and enjoy our friendship as we begin to build this area up. Thanks, The B Hunters

1 comment:

Lnd-Crzr said...

Sorry to hear the sick part, and certainly the old part does not apply in your case. Very excited to hear that the event is still on. I should know soon if I'll be attending or not (and I certainly hope I will). The theme is fantastic and I'm sure it will pove to be a fantastic event. I still plan on submitting my box. I'll finish it up and hopefuly mail it out by this weekend.

Take care of yourself!

Lnd-Crzr