Friday, May 30, 2008

Saying Hello in the Bizarro World

It looks like McMonkeyMom is following in the sad footsteps of Grace to You in moving away from the best community of letterboxers in existence. I hope she recovers from the loss better than I have.

In the meantime, the folks in Mid-Missouri have a little over a week left to find the letterbox placed in honor of her birthday last summer and write a greeting in it for her before she leaves. Looks like this weekend is shaping up to be a nice one…wouldn’t a little jaunt downtown be just the ticket?

You don’t have to be a Seinfeld aficionado to find this box…you only have to know two things about McMonkeyMom: her first name, and where she works (until June 5th, that is). To help you on your quest, I’ve updated the clue to narrow your search down to one block, and I added a hint that is a sure give-away.

If that’s not enough, send me your name on the back of a twenty dollar bill (Click and Clack are practically my neighbors up here) and I’ll give you another hint. :)

No comments: